- These terms & conditions ("Terms") contain binding regulations of the campaign named “Meet Toggl at BrightonSEO ’22: Conference Ticket Giveaway” (“Campaign”), which consists in randomly drawing five eligible natural persons who will be able to receive tickets to the BrightonSEO conference on October 6th and 7th, 2022 (“Conference”) at The Brighton Centre, Kings Road, Brighton, UK.
- Campaign is organised by Toggl OÜ, a private limited liability company established and operating under the laws of Estonia, with its corporate seat at Tallinn, address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tornimäe tn 5, 10145, Estonia, registry number 11346813 (“Organiser”).
- The purpose of the Campaign is to enable Toggl Track users to meet the team behind the Toggl Track, ask the team any questions about the product in real life, and popularise the knowledge about search marketing by enabling free access to the Conference.
- These Terms are binding for the Organiser and the Participants, they regulate the general principles, terms and conditions of the Campaign and the participation therein, as well as the rights and obligations of the Organiser and the Participants.
- Campaign will be held in the Republic of Estonia in an online format between September 15th - September 30th, 2022 (“Campaign Period”). The Campaign Period encompasses: registration in the Campaign, prize drawing, prize issuance, and the deadline for filing and processing any complaints, with the date of termination of the Campaign being the day provided as the last day of the complaint procedure.
- Participation in the Campaign is free of charge, without prejudice to conditions stipulated in clause 7 and 24.
Conditions of participation
- Campaign is directed at and open to any natural person above the age of 18, who
- has completed registration in the Campaign by providing their personal data and other necessary information through a dedicated online form (“Form”) by September 19th, 2022, 23:59 UTC;
- at the time of submission of the Form, is a User of the Toggl Track service associated with at least one Organization subscribing to a paid Service Plan, i.e. Starter, Premium, Enterprise (the terms “User”, “Organization”, and “Service Plan” shall be understood as defined in the Toggl Track Terms of Service).
- By submitting the Form, the eligible person enters the Campaign (and shall henceforth be considered “Participant”). By submitting the Form, the Participant declares to be familiar with the content of these Terms and accepts their provisions.
- Only one Form may be submitted per an eligible person, i.e. one person cannot make multiple registration entries. Eligible persons entering the Campaign may only submit their own participation, i.e. it is not allowed to submit Forms for other persons, even if they are eligible. Organiser reserves the right to exclude Participants who submitted multiple registration forms, submitted other persons for the Campaign, or are otherwise ineligible to participate.
- Upon completing the Form and successful registration, a respective message confirming the registration shall be displayed to the Participant.
- The number of Participants in the Campaign is not limited.
- Persons employed, related to, or otherwise engaged by the Organiser may not participate in the Campaign.
- Organiser has the right to verify the correctness of the data provided in the Form, and in the event that any data is found to be incorrect, to reject/deny the participation or amend the Form, of which it will inform the Participant at the e-mail address indicated in the Form.
Prizes and draw
- There are five identical prizes in the Campaign, each of them being a ticket to the Conference. Each of the tickets is valued at 270 GBP + the applicable VAT rate. Each ticket will enable access for one person to the in-person part of the Conference, as well as access to watch all the online talks live on October 20th and 21st, 2022 and to watch all the fringe conferences online talks live, on October 19th, 2022.
- Five winners of the Campaign will be selected by random drawing from among all Participants who entered the Campaign and fulfil the requirements stipulated in these Terms. A committee consisting of two representatives of the Organiser (Emilija Antanavičiūtė and Dorian Duda) will supervise the correctness of the competition procedure. The committee shall draw up a protocol from the drawing, which will be available for inspection at the Organiser's office upon request of the Participant.
- The announcement of the results of the Campaign will take place by September 21st, 2022, 23:59 UTC, and the winners will be contacted personally by e-mail in order to accept the prize. Non-winners will not be contacted.
- Following the acceptance of the prize by the winner, the Organiser will forward personal data of the winner to the Rough Agenda Limited, the organiser of the Conference (see clause 29.1. for details), who will reach out to the winner and send a link to a personal Conference registration form. In order to download the ticket and access the Conference, the winner will be required to fill in the personal Conference registration form and provide their data to Rough Agenda Limited. The winner, upon completion of the Conference registration form, shall be granted the possibility to download the ticket. The provision of data and filling in the Conference registration form is a condition for the participation in the Conference. If a winner for any reason does not accept the prize, fails to fill in the personal Conference registration form by September 23rd, 2022, 23:59 GMT or if the winner otherwise waives the prize after having been notified of winning, the winner is considered to have forfeited their right to the prize and the Organiser is not obliged to draw another winner.
- One Participant may only receive one prize (one Conference ticket). When issuing the prize, the Organiser’s representative has the right to ask the prize winner for a confirmation of identity to ensure that the prize is issued to the correct person.
- In principle, the prizes will be awarded personally to the winners or their legal representatives, and will not be awarded to any third parties. Winners may only transfer or otherwise assign their right to the prize to a third party with an explicit permission of the Organiser.
- Prizes described in clause 14 will not be replaced with any other type of prize at the request of the winner, nor will the winner be reimbursed for the prize with money.
- Organiser is not liable for any changes in the programme of the Conference, the impossibility to access certain panels or any changes regarding the access rights of ticket holders to certain panels.
- Organiser assumes responsibility for paying any statutory income taxes in Estonia associated with the prizes. Should there be any further legal, reporting, fiscal or other compliance obligations under any other laws applicable to the Participant, the Participant is obliged to fulfil them on their own.
- Whilst the participation in the Campaign is free of charge and no additional fees are foreseen, the winners will not be compensated for any expenses incurred in regard to the collection of the prize, participation in the Conference, travel, accommodation, etc.
Processing of personal data
- Organiser is the controller of personal data you provide in the Form. You may contact the Organiser in regard to data protection and privacy-related matters under privacy[at]toggl.com.
- Organiser shall process your personal data provided in the Form for the following purposes:
- carrying out the Campaign, drawing the winners, sending out the prizes, informing about the results of the Campaign - on the basis of your consent (art. 6(1)(a) GDPR); where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- complying with tax, accounting, and financial obligations, disclosing if and as required by law - as the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Organiser is subject (art. 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- defence against claims, investigating conduct non-compliant with these Terms, as well as coordination of your possible participation with the organiser of the Conference (these purposes constitute Organiser’s legitimate interests) - pursuant to art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Organiser only stores your personal data for as long as necessary in the light of, or compatible with, the purposes for which the data was collected and such additional period as may be required by law. In principle, the data of all Participants will be deleted after November 1st, 2022. In some cases, legal retention periods vary depending on the type of data concerned. For instance, personal data relevant to our accounting or taxation must be retained for at least seven years after the primary purpose for their processing ceases to apply (e.g., seven years following the financial year when our relationship with you terminated and the last transaction between us occurred). In case of processing for the purpose of defence against possible claims, data will be stored until the expiry of the statute of limitations of such claims under Estonian law.
- Your personal data may be made available to the following categories of recipients:
- third-party service providers who assist us in organising the Campaign, such as: HubSpot, Inc., Google, Inc., Google Ireland Limited, Notion Labs, Inc., Slack, Inc. (in each case, the service providers will only have access to your data for the limited purpose of providing the service the Organiser has engaged them to provide, and will act as Organiser’s processors under documented instructions); for a comprehensive list of (sub-)processors that may be employed by the Organiser, please refer to the Sub-processor List;
- Organiser’s staff involved in the Campaign as well as Organiser’s corporate subsidiaries and outside accountants, legal counsels and auditors;
- In case you believe that the Organiser is processing your personal data in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the EEA country where you reside or work or where the alleged infringement took place or you can lodge the complaint with the Estonian supervisory authority:
Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon)
19 Väike-Ameerika St, Tallinn, 10129, Estonia
Tel: +372 6274 135
- The provision of personal data is a requirement to participate in the Campaign, however the participation itself is not obligatory, and there are no costs associated with the participation in the Campaign. Failure to provide personal data or provision of inaccurate or false data may result in the impossibility to participate in the Campaign, exclusion from the Campaign, or otherwise missing the corresponding benefits.
- Organiser shall, among all Participants who entered the Campaign and fulfil the requirements stipulated in these Terms, draw five winners by automated means, however without regard to personal data, employing pseudonymisation methods. The Organiser shall not make any other automated decisions on the basis of your personal data, nor will your data be profiled.
- In the event of force majeure affecting the conduct of the Campaign partially or completely during the Campaign Period, the Organiser reserves the right to partially or completely cancel the Campaign by announcing it on the website: https://toggl.com/brightonseo/.
- The prize pool in the Campaign is lower than 10,000.00 EUR, therefore the provisions of the Estonian Gambling Act (Hasartmänguseadus) of 15.10.2008, as amended, shall not apply to the Campaign.
- All claims related to the organisation and/or execution of the Campaign must be sent in writing to the Organiser at:
Tornimäe tn 5
10145 Tallinn, Estonia
- In any other matters, including for the purpose of receiving any additional information regarding the Campaign, the Organiser can be reached under the e-mail address: support[at]toggl.com
- Participants may submit complaints regarding the Campaign. The deadline for complaints is September 30th, 2022. Complaints will be answered within 7 business days. After exhausting the complaint process, the Participant has the right to pursue unsuccessful claims in a court of law. All disputes arising from the Campaign will be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia, before Estonian courts of law.
- Organiser shall not be liable for the exclusion of the Participants from the Campaign, as well as for the non-issuance of the prize in case of non-compliance with these Terms, provision of false or inaccurate information, or non-compliance with any laws applicable to the Participant or the Organiser.
- Capitalised and bolded terms in these Terms shall be deemed to be contractually defined. The headers shall not be included in the interpretation. The provisions of these Terms are independent from each other and the invalidity of one clause does not affect the validity of the others. In the event that one of the clauses of these Terms is held to be invalid or otherwise void, this clause shall be deemed to be substituted by a new one so as to effect the original intent of the Organiser as closely as possible.
- Organiser reserves the right to make changes to these Terms, which will be reflected on the website: https://toggl.com/brightonseo/, where the Terms are available.