We are looking for a B2B marketing lead with domain expertise and a deep understanding of what it takes to build a working and sustainable acquisition machine in the SaaS industry.
We need someone active and experienced who loves to get their hands dirty, and is confident leading new initiatives.
You will be responsible for leading, growing and maintaining a small team, positioning the product, prioritising growth initiatives and creating winning strategies on how to win the market. The salary for this position is €60,000 annually. You can work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead an efficient team of 3-4 marketing professionals
- Develop a feasible growth plan to support the company’s overall strategy and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Ensure our messaging is strong and consistent across all channels
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns within our user base
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the marketing team
- Own our digital marketing platforms and outsourced agencies
- Set, monitor, and report on goals
- Identify and manage marketing reporting needs
- Collaborate with product, support, and customer success to increase user conversions
You will fit well into our Toggl Hire team if you are result-driven and self-motivated, like to actively participate but not micromanage, and have built a working SaaS B2B marketing machine before.
- Work experience as a marketing team lead, preferably in a SaaS company
- Ability to set and prioritize goals
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following areas: PPC, inbound marketing, messaging, positioning, affiliate programs, CRO, SEO
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical, creative and project management skills