We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, community building, and promotional events, we want to meet you. The salary for this position is €45,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
- Design and implement social media and community strategy to align with business goals across various networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, owned channels, etc.)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Plan and oversee the creation of design assets for social media accounts (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency and to stay updated on new products and features
- Nurture relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on key metrics and ROI
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.