We are looking for a talented Lifecycle marketing manager to take the lead with our customer engagement strategies across email and other channels. For this role, you should be able to work during European time zones. The gross salary for the role is €45,000 annually plus some great benefits.
As a Lifecycle marketing manager, your role is to reach different audiences within our database and inform them about product usage, new features and other updates. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters. If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to have ~4 hours overlap with European time zones (CET).
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns to nurture, onboard, and engage Toggl users and customers
- Work with product marketing to activate, monetize, and retain paying customers
- Lead project to select and implement a marketing automation solution for the marketing and sales teams
- Create, organize, and manage email databases for lead generation
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with users via email and other channels to minimize unsubscribes
- Proofread messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including product and content updates from Toggl
- Upgrade our templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure our communication follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Lifecycle or Email marketing manager
- Hands on experience with HTML and email marketing systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- The gross salary for the role is €45,000/year
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)