We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Product Manager who knows what it takes to scale-up a product used by millions of users all around the world. The salary for this position is **€55,000** annually and we are committed to reviewing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location has ~4 hours overlap with the UTC+3 time zone.
As a Product Manager in Toggl, you will play a critical role in one of the cross-functional teams within Toggl Track.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conducting user research, collecting and analyzing data, and deriving insights to inform product decisions and iterations
- Translating customer needs and business requirements into clear and actionable user stories, product specifications, and wireframes
- Working with developers and designers in the cross-functional team on conceptualizing your findings into deliverable iterations
- Building and prioritizing the roadmap of a particular area of Toggl Track that you will be responsible for
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings
About the team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally — in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
You will fit in well with our team if you:
- You have hands on agile experience with building SaaS products
- You are a good team player, cooperative and can resolve potential conflicts productively
- You have a healthy obsession with user journeys, product design and development
- You are data-informed, have experience in setting up metrics to forecast and measure the impact of released features
- You enjoy experimentation, know how to iterate quickly, knowing when to go deep with user research or A/B testing and when to rely on your product sense
- You love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture and want to take ownership of your work
- You are flexible, proactive and speak up when you see something wrong
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Before you apply...
Please read the Toggl Careers Privacy Statement to learn more about how we handle your data as a job candidate.