We are looking for a driven Chief Product Officer to join our executive team and drive the scaling of our SaaS company to the next level. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product strategy, driving revenue growth, and ensuring the success of our products in the market. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's growth trajectory and shape the future of our products.
The salary for this position is €110,000 annually and we are committed to reviewing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location has ~4 hours overlap with the UTC+3 time zone.
About the team
Toggl is a fully remote group that provides a set of productivity tools built with stress management in mind. We’ve been around the block for more than 10 years and we’re serious about remote working and better work management. Our existing products have already gained significant traction and are used by millions of professionals worldwide. We are dedicated to creating innovative solutions that empower individuals and teams to work smarter, more efficiently, and with better focus. We believe in the power of technology to transform the way people work and are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work culture.
As a CPO, you will be responsible for formulating our long-term product vision and strategy, creating a roadmap for the next years, and shaping our product development environment. In addition to that, you will ensure there are appropriate processes for knowledge sharing between core development teams and mission teams.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company's overall direction.
- Inspire people through visionary thinking and foster a culture of innovation: Drive and communicate a compelling product vision that inspires and aligns the organization around the product strategy.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation, experimentation, and continuous improvement, encouraging creative thinking and cross-functional collaboration.
- Driving revenue growth through product-led strategies. Developing a deep PLG mindset with the product team to acquire, retain, and expand our customer base.
- Leading the product management team in defining and prioritizing product roadmaps, features, and enhancements.
- Defining and monitoring key product metrics and performance indicators to measure the success and impact of product initiatives. Establishing a data-driven culture within the product team.
- Supporting the launch and refinement of product management processes and tools that align with the organization's needs in ensuring timely and effective product development and collaboration among cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating with teams outside of product, including engineering, marketing, customer success, support and sales, to ensure effective product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Managing the product management budget, including resource allocation and investment decisions.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in an executive role at a fully-remote bootstrapped product-led SaaS business, we should talk!
In particular, we would love to hear from you if:
- You are a great team player and communicator when working with others. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions. Your English communication, both written and verbal, is great and you prefer to over- rather than under-communicate.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and ensure that all product decisions are guided by deep understanding of users, you strive to create exceptional value for them.
- You love solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them.
- You leverage data and analytics proficiently to drive product decisions, identify trends, measure success, and make data-informed recommendations.
- You exhibit a passion for innovation, staying ahead of industry trends, and exploring new ideas to drive product differentiation and maintain a competitive advantage.
- You have demonstrated strong experience as a leader in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company.