As a Customer Experience Specialist at Toggl Hire, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience with our product. This hybrid position combines elements of support, customer success, and sales, making it the only customer-facing role on our team and serving as the essential link between our customers and our product team.
About Toggl Hire
Toggl Hire is a skills assessment platform designed to streamline the hiring process for companies and job seekers alike. We are big believers that modern-day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience, no more bias and gut feeling, but informed decisions based on demonstrated skill.
P.s. We have recently been named one of the best remote companies to work at. 😉
About the team
We are a fully remote team, with 19 people working from 13 different countries around Europe. We are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency, communication, and results over effort and excuses. We have regular in-person meetups in Europe every 3 months or so.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver engaging and informative product demos that showcase Toggl Hire’s features and benefits to potential clients
- Provide outstanding customer support by promptly and effectively handling support tickets, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Wear multiple hats and seamlessly transition between support, customer success, and sales tasks, as required by the unique demands of this hybrid role
- Maintain and update our knowledge base to provide accurate and helpful resources for customers
- Conduct after-demo outreach to ensure customer success, gather feedback, and identify potential opportunities for upselling
- Act as a liaison between customers and our product team, funneling valuable feedback and insights to drive product improvements
- Experiment with new ideas to improve retention and reduce churn
- Proven experience in customer support, customer success, sales, or a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and support across multiple functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and concepts to diverse audiences
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote environment with team members from around the world
- Experience with CRM, customer support, and ticketing platforms (e.g., Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom)
You can work from anywhere in Europe.
The salary for this position is 45 000€ annually and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
We're looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who:
- Is located in a country situated in Europe
- Has excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Any other language is a plus
- Focuses on solutions and getting things done, while sticking to deadlines
- Is proactive and speaks up when they see something wrong but always makes sure to treat others with respect and kindness
- You get energized by talking to people
- Is a great team player and excellent communicator, working well with specialists like developers, growth teams, and stakeholders, and always seeking to learn and improve
- Likes transparency, openness, and asking questions
- You have previous experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS company.
- You are a team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are Tech-savvy; you can identify the root of the problem on your own before escalating it to a dev team.
If you’re passionate about customer experience and excited to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, we’d love to meet you!