You will join our Growth team to help us make sure all our customers can get the most out of their experience of Toggl Hire. You will build strong relationships with our customers and provide fast and smart solutions to all users. The starting salary for this position is €42,000 annually and you can work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
This role will cover the tasks of both customer support as well as some customer success tasks. As you will be the first hire we are making into this specific position so you will have a lot of influence in building out this role.
You will be supporting all Toggl Hire users with any questions they might have about using the product. You would also provide feedback to the growth and product teams about the conversations you are having with customers and ways for us to improve their experience. These findings will also inform marketing strategy.
You will also build strong relationships with our paying customers, monitor their experience with Toggl Hire, educate them to help them get the most value out of the product, and communicate their needs to growth and product teams.
You will succeed in this role if you know what excellent customer support looks like and you are willing to go the extra mile for your customers.
You should be excellent at communicating with customers as well as act as the middle man and main point of contact between the customer and growth and product team to provide solutions and keep the information flowing both ways.
As we are a fully remote team, you should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Responding to customer enquires over chat, email and video calls
- Help customers get most value out of their experience on Toggl Hire
- Building long-lasting relationships with our customers
- Working with other teams to make sure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the ins and outs of all Toggl Hire features to properly educate customers and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities and technical backgrounds.
- Communicating feedback from customers to the Product and Growth team
- Come up with ideas how we can improve the quality of our customer's experience and implement those ideas together with Product and Growth teams
- Helping to maintain and improve the Toggl Hire Support Center
- Self-motivated and independent, you love working in a fully remote setting
- Based in Europe
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a Saas company
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Any other languages is a plus
- Flexible to occasionally take on cases or support customers in other time zones, outside your normal working hours
- You know what outstanding customer support looks like and you're ready to go the extra mile
- Curious, with a passion to help others
- Tech-savvy - we'd love if (with some training) you are able to identify the root of the problem on your own before escalating it to the tech team
- The gross salary for the role is €42,000 annually
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from anywhere in Europe
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work