Toggl Plan is looking for a B2B marketing lead with at least 3 years of marketing lead experience and a deep understanding of what it takes to build a working and sustainable acquisition machine. The salary for this position is €51,600 annually. Freedom to choose when and where you work (some overlap with Central European office hours required)
We are looking for a B2B marketing lead with at least 3 years of marketing lead experience and a deep understanding of what it takes to build a working and sustainable acquisition machine.
We need someone active and experienced who loves to get their hands dirty, and is confident leading new initiatives.
You will be responsible for growing and maintaining a small team, positioning the product, prioritising growth initiatives and creating winning strategies on how to win the market.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead an efficient team of growth professionals
- Plan and organize growth functions and operations
- Develop a feasible growth plan to support the company’s overall strategy and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Ensure our messaging is strong and consistent across all channels
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns within our user base
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the team
- Set, monitor and report on goals
- Collaborate with product, support and customer success to increase user conversions
You will fit well into our Toggl Plan team if you are result-driven and self-motivated, like to actively participate but not micromanage, and have built a working SaaS B2B marketing machine before.
- Work experience (3+ years) as a marketing team lead, preferably in a SaaS company
- Ability to set and prioritize goals
- Hands-on experience with at least three of the following areas: PPC, inbound marketing, messaging, positioning, affiliate programs, CRO, SEO
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical, creative and project management skills
- Gross annual salary of 51.600€
- Freedom to choose when and where you work (some overlap with Central European office hours required)
- Periodical in-person meetups for team-building (when it’s safe to travel again!)
- Co-working space and home office setup reimbursement
- Support in professional development
- Health compensation (including mental health)
- 24 days paid time off, plus your local holidays