We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong background in Saas companies to join the Toggl Hire team to shape the future of recruiting industry. Toggl Hire is the recruitment software built by Toggl and you will be responsible for introducing new features and improving existing ones in a fast-paced, product-led company.
The salary for this position is 60 000€ annually and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
You can work from anywhere in Europe.
As a Product Manager at Toggl Hire, you will report to the CEO and be responsible for taking ownership of the product roadmap. You will work closely with the Growth Team Lead and Engineering Manager to prioritize development efforts and ensure that everything we develop aligns with our business goals.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Deciding what we build, why we build it, and what impact it will have on the business
- Measuring the business outcome of releases and suggesting data tracking changes to improve decision-making
- Prioritizing the product roadmap
- Ensuring that everything we develop aligns with our business goals
- Working closely with the Growth Team Lead and Engineering Manager to ensure technical feasibility and timely delivery
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings
- Communicating product vision and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders
We're looking for a Product Manager who:
- Has a strong background in Saas product management
- Has hands-on experience in managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Has experience in setting up metrics, choosing and implementing tools to measure the impact of released features, and gathering feedback for management and other teams
- Would thrive in a fast-paced company building a pre-product-market fit software, involving fast experiments and iterating constantly to deliver top-quality work
- Focuses on solutions and getting things done, while sticking to deadlines
- Is proactive and speaks up when they see something wrong but always makes sure to treat others with respect and kindness
- Is a great team player and excellent communicator, working well with specialists like developers, growth teams, and stakeholders, and always seeking to learn and improve
- Likes transparency, openness, and asking questions, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in product-led growth companies